Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered: Jaipur – 02 Nights, Jodhpur – 01 Night, Jaisalmer– 01 Night, - Jaisalmer Desert 01 Night & Jodhpur
Day 01: Jaipur Arrival
Arrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change then enjoy half day sightseeing Visiting City palace and local market etc. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur
Today after breakfast enjoy full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting Amer fort, Hawa mahal, JantarMantar, City palace, Museum, Govinddev Temple and Jalmahal. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur – Ajmer / Pushkar – Jodhpur (350km 6 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur, en-route visit Ajmer / Pushkar Visit world famous Bramha Temple at Pushkar & Dargah at Ajmer. Upon arrival Jodhpur check in at hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Jodhpur – Jaisalmer (300 Kms / 05 Hrs)
after breakfast visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswat Thada and later proceed to Jaisalmer “The Golden City” of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is famous for its yellow sandstone structures, dusky landscape and romantic sand dunes. Jaisalmer was the window of the Thar, connecting India to Central Asia, Persia, Egypt and the west, thus making the city a cultural cauldron. Upon arrival at check in at hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Jaisalmer – Desert - Jaisalmer
After breakfast, in morning visit the Jaisalmer fort and the haveli’s. See the manmade Gadsisarlake (Jaisalmer's only source of water for a long period) and the royal cenotaphs at BadaBagh In the evening enjoy camel safari in the rolling sand dunes and Dinner in desert camp of Sam. overnight at tented accommodation.
Day 06: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (300 Kms / 5 Hrs)
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drive to Jodhpur later drop at railway station / Airport for your onwards destination.
|City||03 star / Similar||04 star / Similar||05 star /similar||No. Of nights|
|Jaipur||Hyphen Ujjwal / Peppermint Jaipur||Holiday Inn / Sarovar Portico||ITC Rajputana / Crowne Plaza||02 Nights|
|Jodhpur||Amargarh Resort / Rajputana Palace||Park Plaza / Fern Residency||Indana Palace / Balsamand Lake palace||01 Night|
|Jaisalmer||Mahadev Palace / Heritage Inn||Desert Tulip / Garh Jaisal||Fort Rajwada / Similar||01 Nights|
|Jaisalmer||Desert Camp at Sam / Khuri||Deluxe Desert Camp at Sam / Khuri||Luxury Desert Camp at Sam / Khuri||01 Nights|
• We shall provide vehicle as per details Under:
02 – 04 Pax – AC Toyota Etios
06 Pax – AC Innova
08 - 10Pax – AC Tempo traveller
Please Note: Our vehicles are commercial registered, clean and new age cars, and vehicles are checked and replaced on a regular basis with spot checks by our operation Manager.
Our drivers are well behavioural, soft spoken and well dressed.
Packages cost (Valid: Oct – Mar 2019)
|No. of Person||03 star / Similar||04 star / Similar||05 star similar|
|02 pax||INR – 15,800||INR – 22,500||INR – 29,800|
|04 Pax||INR – 13,600||INR – 20,800||INR – 27,900|
|06 Pax||INR – 13,200||INR – 17,100||INR – 20,400|
|08 – 10 Pax||INR – 12,500||INR – 19,500||INR – 25,500|
|Extra person||INR – 8,800||INR – 14,100||INR – 18,200|
|Dinner per pax / per day||INR – 750||INR – 850||TBA|
|Child below 05 years old||Complimentary||Complimentary||Complimentary|
Above rates are per person on twin sharing basis, Nett & Non commissionable to you.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• 05 Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
• Accommodation for 5 nights/ 6 days on double sharing basis
• Camel ride and Dinner with Dances in DESERT Jaisalmer
• All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC vehicle
• Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
• Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
• All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
• Welcome drink on arrival
• All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
• A 24 - hour helpline.
• Assistance on Arrival.
• Any Air fare, domestic / International
• Any applicability of new taxes from Government
• Any up gradation in hotel room category
• Cost of Insurance
• Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation, transfers etc.
• Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
• Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
• Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
• Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
• Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
• The supplements charges would be extra for long weekend, Diwali, New Year period and any Fair & Festival period.
• Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
• The room category is standard (base category) where category not mentioned
• Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.