Jaipur is also known as the “Pink City“, the capital and the largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. It was founded on 18 November 1727 by Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amer, and after whom the city is named. Jaipur prides itself on many landmarks, panoramic landscapes, and traditional architecture.
Explore the highlights of Jaipur on a private full-day tour from Delhi and its a good way to visit the top attractions in one day.
06.00 AM: Pick up from your desired location in Delhi / NCR. Drive to Jaipur.( 4-5 Hrs Drive )
11.00 AM: Arrive Jaipur, first visit to Amber Fort
01.00 PM: Time Free for Lunch
02.00 PM: Visit to Jantar Mantar & City Palace
04.00 PM: Visit Birla Temple, Albert Museum
05.30 PM: Drive back to Delhi, Enroute Photo Stop for Hawa Mahal
10.30 PM: Drop at Hotel / Airport
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.