Arrival: - Jaipur
Departure: - Jaipur
Meal Plan: - CP
Hotel: - 3 /4 star / similar
Accommodation: - 03 Room on double sharing
Destination & No. of Days:- Jaipur-02 N, Bikaner- 01 N, Jaisalmer City- 01 N, Jaisalmer Camp- 01 N, Jodhpur- 01 N, & Jaipur drop
Jaipur: Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall, Birla Mandir, Jal-Mahal
Bikaner: Karni Mata Temple, Junagarh Fort
Jaisalmer: Gadisar Lake, Bada Bagh, Camel Safari, War Museum, Desert Camp, Cultural Activities
Jodhpur: Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan
Day 01:- Jaipur Arrival
Arrival at Jaipur, Meet & Greet by our representative at Jaipur Airport / Railway station the capital town of the princely state Rajasthan – Jaipur. On arriving check in at the accommodation & take rest. Jaipur is the city of forts & palaces commonly referred to as the Pink City is extremely important visit on the tourist map of India. This town has survived an excellent past as well as studded with wonderful structures. Remaining of the day is free to unwind & discover the town on own. Over-night stay is at accommodation in Jaipur.
Day 02:- Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast tour to Amber Fort, it is really certainly one of the main visitor attractions in Jaipur, located a top a hills it really is a masterpiece of Mughal architecture & royalty. To arrive at the entrance of the fort you got an alternative to enjoy an elephant back ride just like the past king & queens. Mid-day travel back to the town & overcome a town visit of Jaipur touring the popular City Palace , Hawa Mahal , Jantar Mantar , Albert Hall ,Birla Mandir & evening time Visit Jal-Mahal and check out colourful market & busy bazaars of the town , here you may enjoy the purchasing some amazing handicrafts , jewellery & essential stones & gems . Over-night is at accommodation in Jaipur.
Day 03:- Jaipur – Bikaner
After breakfast drive to Bikaner, upon arrival check in at hotel, evening visit world famous RAT temple “Karni Mata Temple Deshnok” and later visit Junagarh Fort (built on plains unlike all major forts of Rajasthan). Late evening back to hotel, overnight stay at hotel in Bikaner
Day 04:- Bikaner – Jaisalmer
After breakfast Visit proceed to Jaisalmer. ‘The Golden City’ of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is famous for its yellow sandstone structures, dusky landscape and romantic sand dunes. Jaisalmer was the window of the Thar, connecting India to Central Asia, Persia, Egypt and the west, thus making the city a cultural cauldron. Overnight at hotel in Jaisalme.
Day 05:- Jaisalmer Desert Sand Dunes
After breakfast, in morning visit the Jaisalmer fort and Patwon Ki Haveli See the man made Gadisar Lake (Jaisalmer's only source of water for a long period) and the royal cenotaphs at Bada Bagh, In the evening enjoy camel safari in the rolling sand dunes and Dinner in Desert Camp of Sam with Rajasthan Cultural activities. Tented accommodation in Jaisalmer Sand Dunes
Day 06:- Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
After breakfast, visit war museum at Jaisalmer and later proceed for Jodhpur, upon arrival check in hotel, Afternoon visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada & Umaid Bhawan Palace. From the fort you may have a wonderful view of blue city, with most of its area residences coloured by blue colour & by evening time view the sunset from the fort. Evening free at leisure and Overnight stay at Jodhpur
Day 07:- Jodhpur –Jaipur & drop
After morning breakfast drive to Jaipur and convert to Jaipur Railway Station/ Airport to board your airline flight for onward destination/ back home Tour concludes here with sweet memories.
Transport: We shall provide vehicle as per details Under: AC Innova with well behavioral and soft spoken driver
Please Note: Our vehicles are commercial registered, clean and new age cars, and vehicles are checked and replaced on a regular basis with spot checks by our operation Manager.
Hotels to be used: - 3 star / similar
Jaipur – Ujjawal premier (02 night)
Bikaner –Sagar hotel / Similar (01 Night)
Jaisalmer –Golden Haveli / Similar (01 Night)
Jaisalmer Sam – Desert Camp (01 Night)
Jodhpur – Shree Ram empire (01 Night)
Hotels to be used: - 4 star / similar
Jaipur – The fern / Similar (02 night)
Bikaner –LalGarh Palace/ Similar (01 Night)
Jaisalmer –Mandir Palace / Similar (01 Night)
Jaisalmer Sam – Desert Camp (01 Night)
Jodhpur – The fern residency (01 Night)
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
• Accommodation for 06 nights/ 07 days on double sharing basis
• Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
• Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
• All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
• All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
• A 24 - hour helpline.
• Welcome & Assistance on Arrival.
• Any Air fare, domestic / International
• Any applicability of new taxes from Government
• Any up gradation in hotel room category
• Cost of Insurance, Guide Fee, Monumentory Fee
• Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation, transfers etc.
• Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
• Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
• Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
• Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
• Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Hope above in order. Should you require any further assistance, information or clarification please feel free to contact us. Your reply will be highly appreciated.
Assuring the best of our services at all time!