Meal Plan: CP
Hotel: - 3 Star/ Similar
Accommodation: 1Rooms on triple sharing
Jaipur: Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall, Bir;a Mandir, Jal-Mahal
Ajmer/ Pushkar: Dargah Sarif, Anna Sagar Lake, the Brahma Temple, Holy Lake
Mount-Abu: Nakki Lake, Sunset of Mount Abu, Prajapita Bramhakumari Ashram, Gurushikhar, Dilwara Temple.
Udaipur: City Palace, Museum, Sahelion Ki Bari, Jagdish Temple, Lake Pichola (Optional,Maharana Pratap Memorial
DAY 01: Arrival Jaipur
Arrival at Jaipur, Meet & Greet by our representative at Jaipur Airport / Railway station the capital town of the princely state Rajasthan – Jaipur. On arriving check in at the accommodation & take rest, Jaipur is the city of forts & palaces commonly referred to as the Pink City is extremely important visit on the tourist map of India. This town has survived an excellent past as well as studded with wonderful structures. Remaining of the day is free to unwind & discover the town on own. Over-night stay is at accommodation in Jaipur.
DAY 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast tour to Amber Fort, it is really certainly one of the main visitor attractions in Jaipur, located a top a hills it really is a masterpiece of Mughal architecture & royalty. To arrive at the entrance of the fort you got an alternative to enjoy an elephant back ride just like the past king & queens. Mid-day travel back to the town & overcome a town visit of Jaipur touring the popular City Palace , Hawa Mahal , Jantar Mantar & evening time check out colourful market & busy bazaars of the town , here you may enjoy the purchasing some amazing handicrafts , jewellery & essential stones & gems . Over-night is at accommodation in Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur– Ajmer/Pushkar – Udaipur
After breakfast proceed to Udaipur en-route visit Ajmer Dargah Sarif and Anna Sagar Lake. Later proceed to Pushkar & visit the world famous Brahma Temple and Pushkar Holy Lake. Later proceed to Udaipur, evening free at leisure, overnight stay at hotel in Udaipur.
Day 04: Udaipur sightseeing
After early meal enjoy complete day town tour of Udaipur traveling the City Palace & its museum, in the museum you will discover a big range of protective equipment, weapons & fatal two-sided sword. As well enjoy the peacock square as well as the small painting school inside the palace property. After that travel to the superb “Sahelion Ki Bari” often known as Garden of Maids of Honor, it is really a wonderful garden designed with lotus pool, fountains, floral beds & marble pavilions. The biggest & most wonderful temple in this city is – Jagdish Temple which we travel to after that & by evening time enjoys a beautiful boat ride on Lake Pichola (Optional). Over-night stay is in Udaipur.
Day 05: Udaipur- Mount Abu
After breakfast proceed to Mount Abu. Upon arrival check in hotel at evening visit Nakki Lake at Mount Abu. Overnight at hotel in Mount Abu
Day 06: Mount Abu Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Dilwara Temple and Honeymoon Point Mount Abu is a hill station in western India’s Rajasthan state, near the Gujarat border. Set on a high rocky plateau in the Aravalli Range and surrounded by forest, it offers a relatively cool climate and views over the arid plains below. Close by are the centuries-old Dilwara Temples. Overnight Stay at hotel in Mount Abu
Day 07: Ahmedabad Departure
Morning after breakfast, checkout from the hotel and transfer to Ahmedabad International terminal to board your airline flight for onward destination / back home
Transport: We shall provide vehicle as per details under:
AC Sedan car with well behavioral and soft spoken driver
Please Note: Our vehicles are commercial registered, clean and new age cars, and vehicles are checked and replaced on a regular basis with spot checks by our operation Manager.
Hotels to be used:-
Jaipur – Ujjawal Premier/ Similar (02 nights)
Udaipur- Varju Villa / Similar (02 Nights)
Mount – Abu: Mount-Abu: HG Grandiose
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• 04 Breakfast and 04 Dinners at the hotels mentioned
• Accommodation for 06 nights/ 07 days on triple sharing basis
• Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary
• Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
• All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
• All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
• A 24 - hour helpline
• Welcome & Assistance on Arrival
• Any Air fare, domestic / International
• Any applicability of new taxes from Government
• Any up gradation in hotel room category
• Cost of Insurance, guide fee, monuments entry fee
• Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation, transfers etc.
• Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
• Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
• Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
• Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
• Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Kindly acknowledge the same so that we can hold the accommodation & send you the bank details for payment process
Hope above in order. Should you require any further assistance, information or clarification please feel free to contact us. Your reply will be highly appreciated
Assuring the best of our services at all time!