We are pleased to offer you below package as per your requirement, if you want to need change in below package you may call us any time or writes us email.
Arrival: - Delhi
Departure: - Jaipur
Meal plan: - MAP
Hotel: - 3 Star
Accommodation: - 01 Room on Double sharing
Destination & No. of Days: - Delhi – 01Night, Agra – 02 Nights, Jaipur – 02 Nights & Jaipur Drop
Delhi: Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan
Agra: Agra fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri enroute
Jaipur: Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Birla Temple, Chokhi Dhani
Day 01:- Delhi Arrival
Arrival at Delhi Meet & Greet by our representative at Delhi Airport / Railway station, Upon arrival check in to hotel Free at leisure full day. evening visit to the Qutub – Minar. Overnight stay at Hotel in Delhi
Day 02:- Delhi Sightseeing – Agra (250Kms/ 5 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast enjoy the sightseeing of Old Delhi drive pass by Red Fort Delhi, Jama Masjid, later visit India Gate War memorial, Drive pass by parliamentary buildings, Rashtarpati Bhawan. Later proceed to Agra. Overnight stay at hotel in Agra
Day 03:- Agra Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast enjoys the sightseeing of Agra. Agra is a city on the banks of the Yamuna river in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is 378 kilometers west of the state capital, Lucknow, 206 kilometres south of the national capital New Delhi. Morning Visit the Agra fort, it is a historical fort in the city of Agra. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, Afternoon visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Agra
Day 04:- Agra – Jaipur (250Kms/ 5 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Jaipur visiting Fatehpur Sikri en-route. Fatehpur Sikri is 40 kms from Agra and built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. See the graceful buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces. Arrive Jaipur and check in At Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur
Day 05:- Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast visit the Amber Fort - the ancient capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Ascend the Fort on Elephant back. Afternoon tour of Pink City Jaipur Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honor of a visiting Prince. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. Visit Maharaja's City Palace, Drive past Hawa Mahal, Birla Temple & through the pink rose residential & business areas and in the evening drive to Chokhi Dhani village resort for traditional Rajasthan dinner, music and dances Overnight in Jaipur hotel.
Day 06:- Jaipur Departure
After breakfast drive to Jaipur Airport / Railway station for your home destination. Tour conclude here with sweet memories.
City Budget Hotels 03 star Hotels 04 Star Hotels
Delhi Delhi Pride / Similar Rockland / Similar The Fern / Similar
Agra Light House / Similar Hotel Taj Vilas Howard Plaza / The Fern
Jaipur Hotel Ruby/ Hotel Goyal Palace Hyphen Ujjwal / Clarks Inn The Fern/ Park Regis
We shall provide vehicle as per details Under:
02 – 04 Pax – AC Toyota Etios
06 Pax – AC Innova
08 – 10 Pax – AC Tempo traveller
No. of Person Budget Hotels 03 Star Hotels 04 Star Hotels
02 pax INR – 15,000.00 INR – 17,000.00 INR- 20,500.00
04 Pax INR – 13,000.00 INR – 15,000.00 INR- 18,500.00
06 Pax INR – 12,500.00 INR – 14,500.00 INR- 17,500.00
08 – 10 Pax INR – 11,500.00 INR – 13,500.00 INR - 16,500.00
Extra person INR – 10,000 .00 INR – 11,000.00 INR – 12,500.00
Dinner per pax / per day INR – 250 INR – 350 INR – 650.00
Above rates are per person on twin sharing basis, Nett & Non commissionable to you.
PS:- Rates are not valid during Diwali & Peak season period.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• 05 Breakfast & 05 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
• Accommodation on Triple sharing basis
• All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC vehicle
• Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary
• Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
• All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
• All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
• A 24 - hour helpline.
• Any Air fare, domestic / International
• Any applicability of new taxes from Government
• Any up gradation in hotel room category
• Cost of Insurance , Guide fee, Monument entry Fee
• Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation, transfers etc.
• Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
• Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
• Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
• Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
• Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Hope above in order. Should you require any further assistance, information or clarification please feel free to contact us. Your reply will be highly appreciated.
Assuring the best of our services at all time!