Destinations Covered: Delhi – agra – fatehpur sikri – ranthambhore – Chittaurgarh – Udaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar – Jaipur
Day 01 :Delhi:
Pick up at Delhi Airport / Railway Station and transferred to your hotel. Upon arrival check in hotel. Soon after visit Old Delhi & New Delhi, which includes the Historic Red Fort, Purana Quila, Qutab Minar, Jama Maszid, Chandni Chowk, India Gate and Lakshmi Narayan Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Agra:
After breakfast transfer to Agra. En route visit Sikandra, burial place of Akbar the Great. Later proceed to Agra. Upon arrival check in at Hotel. Soon after visit the Taj – the symbol of immortal love, Red Fort and Itimad-Ud-Daulah. Overnight at Agra.
Day 03:Fatehpur Sikri – Ranthambhore:
After breakfast transfer to Ranthambhore. Enroute we visit Fatehpur Sikri – the dream city of the Akbar. By evening we reach Ranthambhore. Upon arrival check in at hotel. Overnight at Ranthambhore.
Early morning trip to Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve which is the best among the other Tiger Reserves of the Country. After breakfast we visit Ranthambhore Fort & Ganesh Temple. After lunch we take one more ride to National Park to catch tigers in our camera. Overnight at Ranthambhore.
Day 05:Bundi – Chittaurgarh:
After breakfast transfer to Chittaurgarh. En-route we visit Bundi Palace which famous for its murals, Taragarh, Baoris (water tanks) and its colourful markets. Later proceed to Chittaurgarh. Upon arrival check in hotel. Overnight at Chittaurgarh.
Day 06:Chittaurgarh – Udaipur:
After breakfast we visit Fort, Palaces & Temples of Chittaurgarh. Later proceed to Udaipur. Upon arrival check in at hotel. By the evening we take boat ride over Lake Pichhola having an eye catching view of City Palace, Lake Palace and Jagmandir at sunset. Overnight at Udaipur.
After breakfast we visit Udaipur City Palace, Saheliyon Ki Bari -‘Garden of the Maids of Honour, Bagore ki Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Pratap Smarak, Fateh Sagar Lake, Fish Museum, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, Karni Mata Temple & Ropeway. Overnight at Udaipur.
Day 08:Ajmer – Pushkar:
After breakfast transfer to Jaipur. Enroute we visit famous Dargah of Khwaja Muin-ud-din Chishti at Ajmer. Upon arrival at Pushkar check in at hotel. In the evening we explore the spiritual facets of this relaxed holy town Pushkar on foot. Overnight at Pushkar.
After breakfast transfer to Jaipur. Upon arrival check in at hotel, We visit Statue Circle, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra. From there we go for Rajasthani culinary experience with folk music and dance at ethnic village. Overnight at Hotel.
To have close look on religious aspect we take an early morning trip to the old city Jaipur which covers the patron deity of Jaipur – Sri Govind Devji along with Temple of Tarekeshwarji. After breakfast visit Photo stop at the Hawa Mahal-‘Palace of winds’.Jal Mahal, Amer Fort, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. Free time for shopping in the evening. Overnight at Jaipur.
At the time of onwards journey, you will be drop at Jaipur Airport / Railway Station. (The Tour Ends)
- Rates are changing fairs & festivals time.
- Economy – 2 Star Standard Hotels, Deluxe – 3 Star Standard Hotels, Heritage – 4 star standard famous Old Haveli & Hotels, Luxury – 4 & 5 Star Standard Hotels
Package Cost Include:
- 10 nights / 11 days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast in Hotels.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an AC vehicle/s.
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
- Rajasthani Dinner Chokhi Dhani at Jaipur.
- 02 Jungle Safaris by Canter at Ranthambhore.
- Boat Ride Over Lake Pichola at Udaipur.
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
- Complementery Drinking Water in Vehicle/s.
- Hindi and English Complementery Guide service in Jaipur & Udaipur.
Package Cost Does Not Include:
- Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrances, camera fees, guide & driver tipping.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare.