Do Dham Yatra to Gangotri Yamunotri is one of the sacred pilgrimage to abodes of two holy rivers Ganga & Yamuna for the Hindu devotees. Gangotri &Yamunotri Do Dham Yatra is considered as holiest pilgrimage to abode of Goddess Ganga (Gangotri) & Goddess Yamuna (Yamunotri).
Tour Duration :5 Days/ 4 Nights
Package Starts from: Haridwar :
Best Time To Visit : May to October
Destinations Covered : Haridwar, Barkot, Yamunotri, Uttarkashi, Gangotri
Tour Package Itinerary
Day – 1 – Start from Haridwar, Travel to Barkot (8 hours / 200 kms)
- Meet our Chardham tour representative at Haridwar Railway Station Station in the morning. Lets start your journey to Chardham Temple in Innova/ Ertiga.
- Travel to Barkot via Mussoorie. Lunch enroute to Barkot.
- In the evening, Check in at Hotel in Barkot. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Visit to Yamunotri (36 km drive / 6 km trek)
- Early morning drive to Jankichatti with packed breakfast.
- The 6 km trek to Yamunotri Dham will start from Jankichatti. Pony/ Palki are available at Jankichatti. The trek from Jankichatti to Yamunotri Temple offers green forest path with wide variety of flora and fauna.
- After darshan at Yamunotri temple, return back to Jankichatti.
- Drive back to Barkot and rest of the day at liesure. Overnight stay at Barkot.
Day – 3 – Drive to Uttarkashi (4 hours / 100 km)
- After breakfast in the morning, drive to Uttarkashi. Check in at hotel in Uttarkashi.
- In the evening visit to famous Kashi Vishwanath temple in Uttarkashi. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, Kashi Vishwanath is one of the oldest temples in North India situated on the banks of Bhagirathi river. The temple was built by Sage Parshuram and later renovated by the Maharani of Tehri State in 1857. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Visit to Gangotri (3/4 hours / 100 km each side)
- Early in the morning with packed breakfast, drive to Gangotri Dham.
- Enroute witness the beauty of Harsil valley. Harsil is famous for its natural beauty and for the majestic views of the Deodar trees and mountains.
- Darshan and Pooja at Gangotri Dham, take a dip in the holy river Ganga.
- Return back to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay will be at Uttarkashi.
Day – 5 – Drive to Haridwar (8/9 hours 280 km)
- In the morning, drive to the Haridwar via Rishikesh.
- Drop at Haridwar Railway Station for further journey.
- Tour ends