An 8-day tour of Rajasthan allows you to explore the rich cultural heritage, majestic forts, and vibrant markets of this enchanting state in India. Here’s a suggested itinerary for your Rajasthan tour package:
Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur
- Arrive in Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan.
- Visit the Hawa Mahal, also known as the Palace of Winds, and explore the bustling markets of the old city.
- Witness a traditional Rajasthani dance and music performance in the evening.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Visit the magnificent Amber Fort and enjoy an elephant ride to reach the fort.
- Explore the City Palace complex and its beautiful museums.
- Visit Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory.
Day 3: Jaipur to Jodhpur
- Drive from Jaipur to Jodhpur, known as the “Blue City.”
- Visit Mehrangarh Fort, one of the largest forts in India, and enjoy panoramic views of the city.
- Explore the enchanting blue-washed houses in the old town.
Day 4: Jodhpur to Udaipur
- Travel from Jodhpur to Udaipur, often called the “Venice of the East.”
- Visit the majestic City Palace and enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola, where you can admire the stunning Lake Palace.
Day 5: Udaipur Sightseeing
- Explore the Jagdish Temple and the Saheliyon-ki-Bari, a beautiful garden.
- Visit the famous Bagore Ki Haveli and witness a traditional Rajasthani dance and cultural show in the evening.
Day 6: Udaipur to Pushkar
- Drive from Udaipur to Pushkar, a holy city famous for its Brahma Temple and the Pushkar Lake.
- Explore the colorful streets, visit the ghats, and witness the evening aarti (prayer) ceremony at the lake.
Day 7: Pushkar to Jaisalmer
- Travel from Pushkar to Jaisalmer, known as the “Golden City.”
- Explore the magnificent Jaisalmer Fort, also known as Sonar Quila, and its intricate architecture.
- Enjoy a camel safari and witness the mesmerizing sunset over the sand dunes.
Day 8: Jaisalmer Sightseeing and Departure
- Visit the Patwon Ki Haveli and Nathmal Ki Haveli, two exquisite mansions known for their intricate carvings.
- Explore the vibrant markets of Jaisalmer and shop for traditional Rajasthani handicrafts.
- Depart from Jaisalmer or continue your journey to other destinations in Rajasthan.
Please note that this itinerary is a suggestion and can be customized based on your preferences and the time available. It is advisable to check the opening hours and availability of attractions before your visit. Additionally, consider the travel distances between cities and plan accordingly to make the most of your time in Rajasthan.