83 Best Agra Full Day Tour Package The Taj Mahal is one of the highlights of any trip to India. As one of the most beautiful buildings in the world, the Taj stands out like a mirage amid Agra’s haze. Flourishing gardens along the banks of the Yamuna river, ornately carved archways, and white marble pillars are sure to take even the most hard-to-please travellers’ breath away.
- Visit the world famous Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and other monuments on a private full-day/half-day Agra tour.
- A Visit to the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri.
- Learn more about the history of the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort with a guide.
- Ideal for first time visitors, with choice of pickup and drop-off points.
The company operates a local sightseeing tour every day except Friday. During the morning, it can be reached by the Taj Express and Shatabdi Express trains coming from Delhi. Taj Mahal tour is conducted in two parts:
Agra Full Day Tour Package
- Trip begins at 10.30 A.M. with a pick-up from your preferred location in Agra.
- Reach Taj Mahal at around 11.00 am and enjoy the spectacular Taj Mahal from outside before looking inside the temple to Mumtaj Mahal, wife of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
- The Agra Fort, A Revered Site, Is The Heart Of The Mughal Empire. Agra Fort Was Constructed In 1566 By Akbar. The Site Is Rusty, Built With Pure Red Sandstone And Stands On The River Yamuna.
- After visit to Red Fort, take lunch.
- In the afternoon, proceed to Fatehpur Sikri.
Fatehpur Sikri was a fortified city about 40 km west of Agra, the short-lived capital of Emperor Akbar between 1571 and 1585. It is a fine example of Indo-Islamic architecture. Fatehpur Sikri held a special meaning for Akbar after he visited the village of Sikri and was told about the birth of a son and heir to the throne by the renowned sufi saint, Shaikh Salim Chishti.
Agra Half Day Tour Package
- Pick up from the hotel in the morning after breakfast and do a half day (4 hours) tour of Agra visiting TAJ MAHAL, the most extravagant monument ever built for love.
- Next discover ITMAD-UD-DAULAH’S TOMB. This tomb belongs to the father of Nur Jahan, Ghias-ud-Din Beg.
- At the end, we will explore AGRA RED FORT and drop back to your respected hotel and tour ends.